If you are a member of the club, you will receive a copy of our newsletters electronically, unless you opt out, and prefer paper, each quarter. If you wish to contribute an article, then please email our newsletter editor, whose details can be found on our officer’s page. We are always looking for content, so if you have something interesting to say, get in touch with us.
This quarter’s contents appear below.
The December 2009 newsletter contains articles such as:-
- Page 3. Editorial (Time to hang my boots up)
- Page 4. An unusual Liberator crash
- Page 13. Letters
- Page 15, Report on second Aero-tow at Camphill
- Page 17. A Tribute to Barry Gilman
- Page 18. The Club’s AGM Report
If you want to view this newsletter in pdf format, click here.