If you are a member of the club, you will receive a copy of our newsletters electronically, unless you opt out, and prefer paper, each quarter. If you wish to contribute an article, then please email our newsletter editor, whose details can be found on our officer’s page. We are always looking for content, so if you have something interesting to say, get in touch with us.
This quarter’s contents appear below.
The March 2010 newsletter contains articles such as:-
- Page 3. Editorial from your new Trainee Editor
- Page 4. More Unimportant Ramblings
- Page 7. First Test for Record Solar Plane
- Page 9. Spectacles and Spectates By Derek Illsley
- Page 10. Sophisticated Lady — Wing Redesign By Dave Read
- Page 12. Some Notes on the Newsletter By Ted Horton
- Page 13. How Green is my Valley By Derek Illsley
- Page 14. A Tale of a Winters Day at the Gate By Lance Boil
- Page 20. Dates of this years Events Simon Cocker
If you wish to view this newsletter in pdf format, click here